Plan the perfect party with this collection of 55 easy Memorial Day recipes! There are red white and blue Memorial Day dessert recipes, easy appetizers, grilling ideas, and more!
55 Easy Memorial Day Recipes
Growing up, my family got together every year for Memorial Day weekend. We’d spend a couple days at my Aunt & Uncle’s property in rural West Virginia — eating, playing, shooting fireworks, and just hanging out.
Those are some of the best memories from my childhood!
Food is always a central part of any of our family get-togethers, so I wanted to share some of our favorite easy Memorial Day recipes. There are patriotic red, white, and blue desserts (my favorite!), crowd-pleasing appetizers, and easy dishes perfect for any potluck.
Memorial Day Dessert Recipes
I definitely have a sweet tooth, and I love creating and sharing red white and blue dessert recipes (you’ll see we have a LOT of them on the blog!) These Memorial Day dessert recipes are pretty and patriotic and easy to make.
- Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — This blueberry cobbler is perfect for your gluten-free Memorial Day guests!
- No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake (click here for the recipe on MomDot) — Patriotic no-bake cheesecake is an excellent dessert for any party!
- Cherry Berry Parfait (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — The red cherries, white whipped topping, and blue blueberries make for a great Memorial Day parfait!
- Super Fluffy 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — Using cake mix makes these patriotic cookies the fluffiest cookies you’ll ever bite into!
- Blueberry & Strawberry Star Hand Pies (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Can’t have the Stars and Stripes without the stars! These star-shaped pies are a handy portable treat!
- Star Spangled Snack Mix (click here for the recipe on The Chirping Moms) — A patriotic take on a classic snack mix, this is a super easy party sweet!
- Red White & Blue Jello Poke Cake (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — This cake packs a punch in visuals, and in flavor too!
- Patriotic Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (click here for the recipe on B-Inspired Mama) — Grilled cheese sandwiches have never been more American than this!
- Red White & Blue Swirl Cupcakes (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — The swirled colors in these cupcakes are sure to impress at your Memorial Day party!
- Patriotic Tea Punch (click here for the recipe on MomDot) — This refreshing patriotic tea will keep your guests hydrated and happy!
- American Flag Fruit Pizza (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — This healthy patriotic “pizza” is a perfect gluten-free dessert!
- “Surfin’ USA” Patriotic Surfboard Cookies (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — Hang ten this Memorial Day with these awesome American flag surfboard cookies!
- Blueberries and Cream Cake (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — This rich blueberries and cream cake has the taste of summer in every bite!
- Patriotic Oreo Pops (click here for the recipe on Happiness is Homemade) — These patriotic oreo pops are so much easier to make than cake pops, but still have all the awesome looks!
- Red White & Blue Jello Ribbon Salad (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Jello ribbon salad never fails to impress. It is truly one of the coolest looking desserts!
- DIY Patriotic Ice Pops (click here for the recipe on The Chirping Moms) — Keep cool this summer with these simple patriotic ice pops!
- Red White & Blue Cherry Brownie Cupcakes (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — These little cherry bomb brownie cupcakes are sure to be a blast!
- Red White & Blue Swirl Bundt Cake (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — This patriotic bundt cake is beautiful, both outside and inside!
- Red White & Blue Swirl Donuts (click here for the recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Nothing says “America” quite like classic donuts, but it only gets better with Red White & Blue swirls and glaze!
- Firecracker Sugar Cookies (click here for the recipe on MomDot) — These Firecracker cookies really “explode” in your mouth, thanks to their Pop Rocks topping!
Memorial Day Food Recipes
The following list are some of our favorite dishes that are perfect for backyard barbecues and family gatherings:
- Hawaiian Sliders
- Easy Pork Mole Tacos
- West Virginia Style Pork BBQ Sandwich
- Pineapple Watermelon Salsa
- Grilled Hawaiian Steak Skewers
- Donut Grilled Cheese
- Honey Chipotle Wings
- BBQ Stuffed Avocados
- West Virginia Pepperoni Rolls
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Ham Apple & Cheddar Sliders
- Chicken Lollipops with Pomegranate Glaze
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings
- Keto Cucumber Avocado and Pomegranate Salad
- Instant Pot Cauliflower “Potato” Salad
20 Memorial Day Drink Recipes
Click on the image or link below to see all of these fun and festive Memorial Day drink recipes!
This collection of 20 Red White and Blue Drink Recipes is perfect for any patriotic holiday!
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)
Last updated on December 2nd, 2019 at 01:02 pm